100% organic Chyawanprash (CHAI-en-prah-sh) from Organic India is made from the original Ayurvedic recipe developed by the sages living in the forests of the Himalayas and is the real deal! It is rejuvenating, energizing and boosts the immune system, and often called “The Elixir of Life.”
Chyawanprash can be spread on wholesome breads or crackers, added to smoothies, or as a healthy snack just eaten right out of the jar with a spoon! Traditionally in India, it is stirred into a warm glass of milk. It is naturally sweet, using mineral rich gur (organic cane juice that has been slowly reduced to thick syrup, somewhat like maple syrup) and organic honey, and has that authentic taste of the Spices of India.
Chyawanprash is helpful to everyone, regardless of age, by creating harmony in the body and improving metabolism. Well-known as an immunity booster, Chyawanprash also excels as an antioxidant, rejuvenator, and source of energy. With Amla (Eblica officianalis) as a main ingredient, Chyawanprash also serves as a rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Supports digestion of food and absorption and nutrients
- Balances stomach acids
- A rich source of vitamin C which strengthens the immune system and speeds healing
- Soothes heart function
- Nourishes brain cells and improves coordination and memory
- Maintains moisture balance in the lungs
- Supports liver function to purify the blood and eliminate toxins.
- Erases occasional constipation and promotes elimination without taxing the urinary system.
- Improves skin complexion and increases the absorption of calcium
It is available in 500 grams packing.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: