Lemongrass Soap with Almond Oil and Walnut Scrub
Lemongrass Soap from Ayurka is made by hand using best quality of lemongrass essential oil. It provides a number of benefits to your skin. Its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties inhibits the growth of bacterias and microbes on your skin and keeps your skin healthy and germ free. Presence of almond oil and walnut scrub in lemongrass soap helps in cleaning out the dead skin and makes skin soft, supple and clean. It also helps in removing dark spots and pigmentation. Lemongrass soap with almond oil is made with natural ingredients that works wonders to your sensitive skin.
Lemongrass Soap Ingredients
Lemongrass soap from Ayurka consists of the following natural ingredients.
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut is one of the best plants in the world that provides great health benefits to the skin and body. It is one of the main ingredients used in herbal soaps. It is rich in various fatty acids like Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid and Oleic Acid.
Benefits of adding coconut oil in lemongrass soap are the following.
- It provides cleansing and conditioning to the skin.
- It produces a creamy lather.
- It is rich in fatty acid that helps in removing dirt, bacteria and dead skin.
- Its small molecular structure helps in easy absorption of oil in the skin that makes the skin soft and smooth.
- It eliminates body odour.
- It hydrates skin.
2. Sunflower Oil
Sunflower oil, extracted from sunflower seeds, is a wonderful oil for soaps that not only nourishes the skin but also perfect for all skin types specially sensitive skins.
Benefits of adding sunflower oil in lemongrass soap are the following.
- Oleic acid in sunflower oil provides good conditioning and moisturizing properties to soaps.
- Presence of large amount of Vitamin E in sunflower oil helps in preventing the damage done by ultraviolet light from the sun and also smooths out wrinkles and fine lines from the skin.
- Vitamin C helps in production of collagen and hence gives a healthy, smooth and supple skin.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants and nutrients that helps in prevention of premature signs of aging.
- It moisturizes dry and dehydrated skin.
- It also contains omega acid that helps in treating skin infections like eczema and acne.
- It is an excellent source of beta carotene that makes skin less sensitive to the sun.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is wonderful for skin and hair. It is highly rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin E that helps in nourishing, moisturizing and cleansing the skin. Presence of olive oil in lemongrass soap provides moisture to the skin, soften the skin and nourish it. It is considered to be the best treatment for the dry skin.
Benefits of adding olive oil in lemongrass soap are the following.
- It contains natural anti-oxidants, vitamin A and E that helps in stopping pre-mature aging.
- It contains squalene, a natural moisturizer, that helps in regulating oil secretion from body.
- It contains chlorophyll thats helps in healing wounds and scars.
- Presence of anti-oxidants eliminate the harmful free radicals from the body and slow down the aging process.
- It provides vitamins and fatty acids to skin that helps in making skin soft and supple.
- It is suitable to all skin types.
- It makes a healthier and more radiant skin.
- It contains beta carotene that helps in promoting the growth of new cells and hence provide a glowing skin.
- It penetrates deeply into the skin without clogging the pores.
4. Rice Bran Oil
Rice bran oil is extracted from the husks of brown rice. Being rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and anti-oxidants, it is used in soaps and skin moisturizers to nourish the skin.
Benefits of adding rice bran oil in lemongrass soap are following.
- It makes the soap mild, creamy and moisturizing.
- It is a mild oil that helps in dry and sensitive skins.
- It gets absorbed easily into the skin.
- It provides a creamy lather to soap.
- It is rich in vitamin E that helps in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Beeswax is a natural wax that is produced by honey bees. It is a very versatile ingredient that is used in soaps and many other products like lip balm, skin moisturizer, candles, candies etc. It is used in lemongrass soap to make the soap bar harder and longer lasting. Beeswax is rich in Vitamin A that helps in hydrating the skin and making it feel soft.
6. Kokum Butter
Kokum, also known as Garcinia Indica tree, is a fruit bearing tree that is grown mostly in the western ghat region of India. The kernels of kokum seeds are rich in fatty acids and contain about 30-40% of oil that remains in the solid form at ambient temperature. This oil is known as "kokum butter". It has a very smooth texture with a mild fragnance and looks like cocoa butter. Kokum butter is one of the hardest and most stable vegetable butters. It remains in solid form at room temperature and melts immediately on contact with skin. This features makes kokum butter a very popular ingredient in skin care and beauty care products.
Benefits of adding kokum butter in lemongrass soap are the following.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin E that helps in preventing wrinkles and premature aging.
- It is the most emollient butter that helps in treatment of dry skin.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It gets easily absorbed in skin and does not leave any oily feeling.
- It has natural healing properties.
- It is non comodegenic i.e. it does not clog the pores.
- It improves the skin tone, softens the skin and restores skin flexibility.
7. Lemongrass oil
Lemongrass is a plant that is found in India and many other places in Asia. It is widely used in food and beverages to enhance the flavor. In the form of oil, it is used in natural products like handmade soaps, spa products and natural skin care products.
Benefits of Lemongrass oil in soap are the following.
- It acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent that helps in treating pimples.
- It acts as a toner and minimizes the pores of the skin.
- It helps in reducing the wrinkles.
- Its calming effect gives you a very relaxing bath.
- It also acts as a mild insecticide that prevents some insect bites.
- It helps in preventing the body odour and excessive sweating.
- It is helpful for oily skin.
8. Almond oil
Almond oil is known since ages for its moisturizing effects. It is made by pressing the almond nuts. It not only makes the skin smooth and supple but also improves the complexion of skin. Almonds are rich in anti-oxidants, nutrients and vitamin E that are highly beneficial to your skin.
Benefits of adding almond oil in lemongrass soap are the following.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants, nutrients and vitamins A, B1, B2 and E.
- Its anti-aging properties helps in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- It gets abosrbed in the skin and does not give a oily look.
- It helps in eczema, dryness, inflammation and itchiness.
- It helps in acne.
- It makes the skin toned and soft.
9. Walnut scrub powder
Walnut is the most richest nut available in nature. It is rich in potassium, omega 3 and 9 fatty acids that makes your skin flawless and ageless. It is beneficial to your health and also provides skin rejuvenating benefits too. Many cosmetic companies use walnuts in creams, lotions, scrubs and soaps. Presence of walnut scrub powder in soap gently removes the dead cells from your skin.
Benefits of adding walnut scrub powder in lemongrass soap are the following.
- It is rich in anti-oxidants that help in skin regeneration.
- It has moisturizing effect and soothes dry skin.
- It helps in reducing wrinkles, fine lines and makes your skin young.
- It removes the dead cells from your skin.
10. Turmeric root powder
Turmeric, also known as queen of spice, is being used in India since a long time as a spice as well as medicinal herb. Apart from cooking, its natural colorant property makes it useful in dyeing fabrics and as well as beauty products. It is added in the soap to provide a natural color ranging from soft yellow to burgundy depending on the quantity of turmeric used in the soap. Turmeric powder not only provides the color to lemongrass soap but also supports good skin health. The main active ingredient present in turmeric is curcumin that is a strong anti-oxidant and has a powerful anti-inflammatory effects. Lemongrass soap from Ayurka is made without the use of any artificial color.
Direction of Use: Rub lemongrass soap on wet skin and wash.
Packing: Lemongrass soap is available in a packing of 100 grams.
Note: Lemongrass soap is free from SLS - SLES - Parabens and Animal Fat. (We are against Animal Testing)
Caution: For External Use Only.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: