Maha Sudarshan Churna from Zandu restores balance in all three doshas. It is diaphoretic (induce perspiration) and diuretic (increased passing of urine) and rid body of unwanted toxins and boosts immunity to fight against allergens, infections, cold and cough. It is also supportive in tuberculosis, recurrent, respiratory infection, indigestion, ama (endotoxicity).
- Kiratatikta (Swertia chirata)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Daruharidra (Berberis ariststa)
- Brihati (Solanum indicum)
- Kantkari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Shati (Carcuma zedoaria)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Marich (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Pippalimool (Piper longum root)
- Moorva (Sansevieria roxburghiana)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Dhamasa (Fagonia arabica)
- Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa)
- Parpat (Fumaria parviflora)
- Musta (Cyperus rotundu)
Dose: 1/2 to 2 teaspoonful with water three times a day or as directed by the physician.
Packing: Maha Sudarshan Churna is available in packing of 30 grams and 125 grams.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: