Nityam tablet from Zandu is an effective solution to the problem of constipation. Made by combining range of laxative herbs it strengthens the digestion system and makes bowel movement less irritable. The tablets are easy to use, gives overnight relief and there are no abdominal cramps after taking it.
Composition: Each Tablet Contains:
- Extracts of Svarnapatri (Cassia Angustifolia) Leaves - 250.0 mg
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruits - 45.0 mg
- Yasti (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Stem & Root- 15.0 mg
- Triphala (Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia Chebula, Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit - 54.0 mg
- Powder of Mishreya (Foeniculum Vulgare) Fruits - 110.0mg
- Sanchal - 12.0mg
- Sarjika Kshara - 7.5 mg
- Oil of Eranda (Ricinus Communis) Seeds - 2.5 mg
Dose: 1-2 tablets to be taken with water at bed time or as advised by the physician. Individual results may vary, dose may be adjusted accordingly.
Packing: Nityam tablet is available in packing of 12 tablets.
Advisory: The product is not recommended during Pregnancy.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: