Sitopaladi Churna is a unique combination of herbs which is widely used as a remedy for cough and other respiratory problems like Bronchitis, Pneumonia and
Tuberculosis. It improves appetite, digestion and provide strength to body. Sitopaladi Churna acts as antitussive, expectorant, carminative and anti-inflammatory.
Packing: Sri Sri Ayurveda’s Sitopaladi Churna is available in packing of 80 grams.
Directions of use: Take 1-3 grams of Sitopaladi churan daily with warm water or mil or as prescribed by physician.
Indication: Tastelessness, Digestive impairment, Astham due to Pitta dosh, Fever, Cough, Burning sensation in palms and soles, Intercoastal nueralgia, Pthisis, Numbness of tongue, bleeding from orifices from upper part of body.
Ingredients: Each gram of Sri Sri Ayurveda's Sitopaladi Churna contains
- Sitopala / Sugar Candy (Saccharun officinarum) - Stem
- Vamsalocana (Bambusa arundinacea) - Silicacious concretion
- Pippali (Piper longum) - Fruit
- Elachi (Elettaria Cardamomum) - Fruit
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - Steam bark
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: