Zandu balm consists of herbal ingredients that provides instant relief from severe pain such as headache, arthritis, neck pain, back pain and shoulder pain. It is also used to reduce stiffness in muscles and is also beneficial in case of cold.
Advantages of Zandu Balm:
Zandu balm is helpful in following cases.
- Headache: The ingredients present in Zandu balm produces a cooling effect that provides quick relief from headache. The anti-inflammatoy properties also helps to control the pain and produces a relaxing effect.
- Common cold: Application of zandu balm over nose and forehead helps in case of common cold by providing instant relief from headache, running nose, congestion in nose and sneezing.
- Neck pain: Zandu balm is beneficial in reducing pain in neck caused by cervical. It reduces the stiffness of the muscles and ease the movement of neck.
- Back pain: Zandu balm produces a soothing effect in back pain caused by sprain and lumbar spondylosis.
- Arthritis: Zandu Balm is useful in treatment of joint diseases like arthritis. It can also be used for obtaining relief from the stiffness and pain in the small joints caused due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Shoulder pain: It helps in reducing pain and stiffness in the shoulders that occur due to the tear or minor injury in the ligaments or muscles.
- Muscle pain: It is highly effective in providing relief from muscle pains caused due to overexertion.
- Strains and sprains: Zandu balm is used to get rid of the pain caused by sudden fall, twisting of the part of a body that produces strain and sprain in ankles, neck and back.
Ingredients: Zandu Balm consists of
- Mentha Sp. Satva
- Gaultheria Fragrantissima
- Eucalyptus Globulus
Direction of Use: Apply Zandu balm on affected parts and massage it gently in slow circular motion.
Packing: Zandu Balm is available in packing of 25 ml.
Caution: Not recommended for children. Avoid its contact with eyes.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: