Zanduzyme is a unique Ayurvedic preparation for quick relief from abdominal discomforts.
Advantages of Zanduzyme tablet:
Zanduzyme tablet is beneficial in treating digestive system disorders such as indigestion and acidity by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes. It improves uptake of nutrients and ensures quick relief from acidity. Taking Zanduzyme tablet brings ease to stomach after heavy food intake.
Composition: Each Zanduzyme tablet consists of
- Trikatu (mixture of sunthi, marich and pippali)
- Papaya (Carica papaya) - 30 mg
- Shankh Bhasma - 30 mg
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) - 20 mg
- Pippalimool (Piper longum) - 15 mg
- Dantimool (Baliospermum montanum) - 15 mg
- Ajwain (Ptychotis ajawan) - 15 mg
- Vachnag (Aconitum ferox) - 15 mg
- Chincha Bhasma - 15 mg
- Hingu (Ferula asafoetida) - 15 mg
- Guduchi (Tinospora codifolia) - 15 mg
- Vishtinduk (Strychnos nux vomica) - 15 mg
- Kajjali - 15 mg
- Yavakshar - 10 mg
- Sajjkshar - 10 mg
- Suryakshar - 10 mg
Direction of Use: Take 2 tablets of zanduzyme two times a day after meals or as directed by physician.
Packing: Zanduzyme is available in packing of 30 tablets.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: